This plugin helps webmasters/developers to provide documentation through the wordpress dashboard.
This plugins allows you to share 4 types of content:
- “Link” It is a simple link with a custom title and url which will open in a new tab
- “Video” Allow you to put an embed code from websites like Youtube, Vimeo, ScreenR (all the ones which gives you iframe based code)
- “Quick Note” This a short text which intend to help by giving a short tip! (for longer content use Links!)
- “File” Upload a file to the wordpress installation and display the link. (The file link can be filled manually if you upload content by FTP).
As an administrator, you can add, edit or remove content, choose the number of items displayed per page in the widget, the targeted backend user role and customize the widget title and welcome message.
Backend Users and Administrators can pin items to highlight them.
- Multisite support
- Import / Export
- German (thanks to Alexander Pfabel)
- Spanish (thanks to Sugartoys) (adapted from version 1.1.x)
- Serbo-Croatian (thanks to Borisa Djuraskovic) (adapted from version 1.1.x)